Addicted To Decorating

Friday, February 10, 2006

Welcome

Welcome all you decorating divas out there! You know who you are! We're part of a special group of people who simply love to make our surroundings beautiful, even though we sometimes get carried away.

I decided to create this blog to share my tales of decorating triumphs and mishaps, talk about the decorating shows, books, magazines and stores I love (and hate) and everything else I can think of that has to do with decorating and design.

I must confess that I'm also using this blog as a sort of therapy, for somehow my decorating addiction has mutated itself into a shopping addiction as well. I figure if I start to chronicle all the things I buy for my home, I'll realize exactly how much money I'm spending. Now whether or not this will help, who knows? One can only try.

Please take some time to share with me your thoughts and check back often because I always have something new going on!

Lady T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links